Welcome

All the finished works at my homepage www.jussikontio.com

sunnuntai 21. huhtikuuta 2013

Time to fly!


I once saw this artist who had made a chair that was floating in the air by the repelling force of magnets
and it raised a question that got stuck in to my mind;

How would it feel like to lie on a floating bed ?

Well I had to find out, so this is the story about it :)

I got this awesome pile of wood from a friend, and with some pondering I figured out how to make a bed out of it.

 Made few little adjustments.


Tested it out.

Got the legs ready for the magnets.


And the when the package of eight 400 kilo neodym magnets arrived,

 I carefully sealed them inside the legs.
(without any darn metal on the table) :D



Then made all the attachements to keep the bed from floating around the house ;)
 
Piled it up to for the test.


And Got all the answers needed!



Sweet dreams and welcome to test it to the Recycling factory in two weeks! :)

Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti