Welcome

All the finished works at my homepage www.jussikontio.com

keskiviikko 17. huhtikuuta 2013

Goggels behold!

As many of you might know, I'm attending the Recycling factory in couple of weeks as my first exhibition and on top of this I opt to participate to a recycle-fashion-kinda-costume-contest as a Airship Engineer !

So I have a costume to make and since good goggles are such a crucial part of steampunk I just had to make a pair.

 This is what I found for this, an old oil lamp and a lens collection from a epidiascope.


 Everything set apart to the useful pieces. 


 Lens set inside the crown to make it work as a telescope with another lens in front of the eye.


 Some leather glued to back and front.





 And behold the goggles! Works with bronzen boys,

                                            Babies,

With my wife :),

And with me with the hat of an airship engineers!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti