Welcome

All the finished works at my homepage www.jussikontio.com

maanantai 6. toukokuuta 2013

Exposed!



First time out there in the open! Recycling Factory was my first exhibition and this it what happened.

With the help of friends and relatives the assembly of the compartment went good! I got free extra space to bring in the floating bed for people to try, and many were really excited about it.
I also got wonderfull feedback about my other works, though the revenuea was not something to brag about...

 At sunday I also participated to a Trashion clothing contests as a Airship mechanic, when the others were making up, I was still sewing my costume, since I was so busy with the whole event.
The theme was a "uniform hero" and the contest called Trash Queen! (Propably as Drag Queen.. kinda queer..) 
Well quess they haven't had much male participants before :)
 I also participated to Eko Design 2013 Contest with this lamp and happened to win it! Thanks to everybody voting for it in facebook!

 And since the award was given to me same time the Trashion contest ended I was there on the stage all dressed up!
 It means next year is for free, though they brilliantly typoed the date on that diploma, wording out that the free year was supposedly 2013(after paying it months ago).



 Then after a hour we got to hear the results for the clothing contest!
I was the winner for the audience votes, and got the best points for the judges on the clothes and creativity etc. but miserably failed the hair and make up!

So the girls on the left collected the pot of the Queen, quess thats fine :D 
I had fun time being dressed up steamp punkish while people where looking at me like I was crazy! :)

















Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti